1. Cultivate a fulsome beard, for it conceals the imperfections of the face from the Light.
2. Purify your hands in the milk of the mare, that they be soft and supple when handling the offertory.
3. Bathe in the rivers, allowing the glorious natural gifts of the Light to cleanse your skin.
4. Replace regularly your holy raiment, that your appearance and odours not offend the servants of the Light.
5. Maintain at all times an upright posture - let not fatigue nor sloth curl the spine.
<The list continues for several more pages of minutiae>