The 10 Truths of the White Bear:
1. Dominating others is strength. Dominating yourself is true power.
2. Train to use more than one weapon, and then use the unexpected weapon.
3. Training must be like bloodless battle so that battle is just like bloody training.
4. Pain is temporary. Failure is forever.
5. In the midst of chaos, seek opportunity.
6. Know your own weaknesses better than your enemy does.
7. True courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of it.
8. Plans are useless. Planning is essential.
9. Felling a tree takes many strikes. In battle, it is the same.
10. Love honor more than you fear death.